03. Case Study: Global Payment Services Firm
Fortune 500 Global Payment Services firm enlists Think to support Global Datacenter Migration.
“With Think’s help we accomplished in 60 days what would require most organizations 3-4 months. Not only was the project on time, it was on budget and there was zero disruption to our end users. The Think team are great people to work with and I have no hesitation in recommending their services.”
-N.S. Project S.A.
Think Communications exceeds firm’s expectations
A Leader in global payment services. In 2015, this organization moved over $150 billion dollars for consumer and business clients.
- Migrate over 300 physical and virtual servers out of Victoria DC to DCs in Toronto, Denver, and Idaho
- Move 100TB of Data in 60 Days with zero interruption, data loss or corruption
- Ensure minimal interruption to end-users despite solution encompassing email, file/print, and all critical LOB applications
- Optimize Victoria DC to reduce rack space, power and cooling needs
- Solution Design via several Senior Think Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Project Management – spanning numerous stakeholders across multiple timezones
- Leveraged virtual infrastructure to performed move during business hours, while meeting Secure PCI standards
- On time and on budget
- Increased availability and mission-critical systems uptime by moving servers and data to 3 state-of-the-art DC’s
- No disruption to end users or IT systems, zero data loss or corruption
- Reduced Victoria Datacenter footprint and power consumption by over 90%