02. Case Study: Songhees First Nation
Songhees First Nation selects Think to provide comprehensive Managed IT Solution for Wellness Center.
The Songhees Nation is a Coastal Salish Community, whose traditional territory includes areas on the southern tip of Vancouver Island, the San Juan and Gulf Islands. The Songhees Wellness Centre is a LEED Silver building of 55,000 sq.ft. with a Geo Thermal Heating plant and rooftop solar array.
The Wellness Centre offers programs that include primary health clinics, pre and post natal care, vaccination clinics, injury prevention training, chronic disease prevention and management, oral health, and facilitated fitness and recreation programs.
- Provide robust, comprehensive IT hardware, software, and end-user support solution
- Wireless Access for users and guests throughout the Wellness center
- Implement environmentally-friendly IT solution to ensure smallest carbon footprint
- Design and Implement virtualized Dynamic Datacenter
- Deploy and support standardized desktops with shared calendaring and MS Lync for improved collaboration
- Install secure, managed wireless access points throughout Wellness Center for user and guest access
- Implement managed off-site backup solution
- Increased productivity and collaboration
- Increased up-time and resiliency
- Improved training and support via new computer lab