01. Case Study: Wickaninnish
The Wickaninnish Worked with Think to Increase Datacenter Availability and Capability.
“The project scope was an almost complete replacement of our legacy infrastructure with a dynamic and scalable virtualized infrastructure. From project initiation, to implementation and finally our monthly support, Think has been a pleasure to work with. I am pleased to say I wholeheartedly support and recommend Think Communications”
– Charles MacDiarmid (Managing Director)
Wickaninnish Inn is situated on spectacular Chesterman Beach overlooking the Pacific Ocean just five kilometers from Tofino. A Relais & Châteaux property since 1997, the Inn features two contemporary cedar buildings providing a range of guest rooms and suites which all offer ocean or beach-to-ocean views, gas fireplace, soaker tub and individual balcony.
Tofino’s McDiarmid family welcomes you to this locally owned, world-renowned sanctuary offering rustic elegance on nature’s edge.
- Improve datacenter uptime
- Implement robust backup/DR solution
- Increase storage and compute capacity
- Optimize infrastructure and rack space
- Replace legacy servers with optimized VMware servers
- Implement shared storage
- Install sedundant Cisco switching
- Automate BU/DR across multiple sites
- Reduced datacenter downtime by 87%
- Automated and redundant backups
- 3x more compute resources
- 5x increase in free storage space